To do this, the candidate must provide sufficient evidence - documentation and evidence, at least three of the following:
- He received awards or awards for excellence in his field of level. Nobel Prize, Grammy, Emmy or Oscar. But even if these are victories in lesser-known competitions, it can still be the basis for obtaining a visa
- Published articles in well-known recognized and respected professional publications, including the title, date and author of the materials and the necessary translation.
- Current membership in associations, which are recognized for high-ranking achievements, assessed by nationally or internationally recognized experts in the relevant field.
- Coverage of the candidate's work in professional and authoritative publications, as well as in major major media.
- The candidate has experience of participating in scientific councils, working as an expert or judge in the same field - individually or as part of a jury of judges.
- He has made original contributions: scientific, research, academic, business-related - in general, of significant importance in the relevant field.
- Work in leadership positions in organizations or institutions with a high reputation.
- Sufficiently high salary, fees or other remuneration in the specified area compared to other workers in this area.
- Other relevant evidence of exceptional experience not included in the above criteria.
The main thing is to document this fact, which we will help to do.
An application for an O-1 visa must be submitted along with information about the applicant and evidence of outstanding ability.
All you need to do is submit your CV and LinkedIn profile to get started!